Does Your Child Have Scoliosis and Want To Avoid Surgery?
Click Below For Our Free Report: Top 5 Mistakes After Scoliosis Diagnosis
"Patients are often given the “wait and see” approach when diagnosed. Unfortunately, this results in fewer options for intervention, depending on severity of curvature."
The amount of MISLEADING, FALSE, and even DANGEROUS information on the internet related to scoliosis treatment is frankly alarming.
It is important to ignore these "magical quick fixes" you find on the Internet. Inform yourself about the different treatment options and stop wasting precious time. A quick decision will make all the difference to your child's health.
Primary Benefits and Goals of our Program Include:
- Orientation to “what is scoliosis” and rationale for exercise
- Dos and don’ts of everyday life – school, sports, work, etc.
- Exercises to encourage 3-D movement control and posture correction
- Hands-on care for massage and joint mobilization
- Incrementally challenging exercises to build endurance and counteract the curve
- Training in breathing mechanics to help the spine and improve vital capacity
- Bracing consultation and fitting as recommended
- Stop or reduce curve progression
- Prevent or treat spinal pain syndromes
- Diminish Functional Limitations
- Learn how to manage the effects of scoliosis
Before and after photos of our Exercise Based Scoliosis Program with a 15 year old female.
The program focuses on maintaining scoliosis curves.
Patients scoliosis curves can regress with exercises that promote realignment of the spine. We offer these exercises at Focus Physical Therapy!
The Focus Physical Therapy Difference:
Focus Physical Therapy offers completely FREE Discovery Visits to all clientele. During that visit, one of our dedicated physical therapists will be happy to listen to your story, answer all your questions, and start you on a path towards wellness. We realize that you may be unsure if Therapy is right for you or not. It could be that you’re not sure it’ll work, whether or not we're the right fit for you, or maybe you had a bad experience somewhere in the past. If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how Focus Physical Therapy can help you, please fill out the short form below and tell us more about yourself!
If you want to learn more about cost and availability at our therapy clinics in Highlands, East End, J-Town, Westport, and New Albany, click the button below and complete our short form.