Are You Frustrated With Back Pain Getting In The Way Of Your Life?
We Want To Give You The Pain Free Life That You Deserve. For That Reason, We Make The Time To Listen To Your Concerns - Because We Care.
A Message From Owner and Operator, Dr. Brad Conder, PT, DPT, OCS
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here Are are 7 Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You waited for it to go away on it’s own, but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor, who told you to rest and take painkillers. The pills did nothing to help your back and as soon as they wore off, your chronic back pain struck again
3. A family member or friend told you that everybody gets back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or Physical Therapy in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or they made your back pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few massages, hoping that they would fix the pain, but they didn’t do anything to fix it long term
We all know the helpless feeling of trying everything and nothing is working. We want to give you the relief you FINALLY deserve.
Our goal is to help you make YOUR right decision.
You CAN achieve a pain free life!
Focus Physical Therapy offers completely FREE Discovery Visits to all clientele. During that visit, one of our dedicated physical therapists will be happy to listen to your story, answer all your questions, and start you on a path towards wellness. We realize that you may be unsure if Therapy is right for you or not. It could be that you’re not sure it’ll work, whether or not we're the right fit for you, or maybe you had a bad experience somewhere in the past. If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how Focus Physical Therapy can help you, please fill out the short form below and tell us more about yourself!
If you want to learn more about cost and availability at our therapy clinics in Highlands, East End, J-Town, Westport, and New Albany, click the button below and complete our short form.