We Want To Give You The Pain Free Life That You Deserve. For That Reason, We Make The Time To Listen To Your Concerns - Because We Care.
A Message From Owner and Operator, Dr. Brad Conder, PT, DPT, OCS
Here are just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your injury once and for all - often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and put you out of playing your favorite sport and doing your favorite activity - we can help you to enjoy living with more energy each day, and return to doing what you love safely
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your long-term health
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery - and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room where you’ll be told to “rest” again
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that your injury has taken from you
- We can help you to finally be able to walk, and move freely, without worrying if the pain is going to get worse and stop you in your tracks
- The Focus Physical Therapy Team can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and frustrating Sports Injuries, and return to the exercise you love
Focus Physical Therapy offers completely FREE Discovery Visits to all clientele. During that visit, one of our dedicated physical therapists will be happy to listen to your story, answer all your questions, and start you on a path towards wellness. We realize that you may be unsure if Therapy is right for you or not. It could be that you’re not sure it’ll work, whether or not we're the right fit for you, or maybe you had a bad experience somewhere in the past. If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how Focus Physical Therapy can help you, please fill out the short form below and tell us more about yourself!
If you want to learn more about cost and availability at our therapy clinics in Highlands, East End, J-Town, Westport, and New Albany, click the button below and complete our short form.
You can find even MORE information on sports injury pain alleviation in our blog!
Physical therapists do a lot more than just stretch or strengthen weak muscles after an injury or surgery. They are...Read Post