Custom Orthotics By Sole Supports
Have you ever heard or said yourself:
“I have heel pain constantly and there is nothing I can do!”
“I have tried injections and it won’t get better!”
“My foot hurts everyday and it won’t get better!”
GOOD NEWS!! Studies show there is hope and you can stop that pain and discomfort.
Focus Physical Therapy can help:
Manual Physical + Corrective Therapeutic Exercise = Best management of Foot Pain
Manual Physical Therapy:
- Dry needling
- Joint mobilization and Manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilization and Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Augmented soft tissue massage
Examples of primary FOCUS of therapeutic exercise:
- Flexibility and range of motion correction
- Neuromuscular reeducation of foot and ankle muscles
Focus Physical Therapy Difference:
One on One attention
At Focus physical therapy we can make True Custom, Biomechanical Foot Orthotics.
Good posture and joint health begin with your feet!!
What is an Orthotic?
- An Orthotics is a supportive device which is placed in footwear, to change the mechanical functional of the foot.
- It should provide full, custom and corrected arch contact to correct the biomechanics of the foot.
What kinds of problems can custom orthotics help?
Knee, hip and low back as well