At Focus Physical Therapy we work to help our community get back to living the lives they deserve. Started in 2016 Focus Physical Therapy originally had one goal: to help people. Although it’s still our goal to help our community, we realized there was so much more that we wanted to give. We want to help people keep active or start going to the gym. We want to help people avoid painkillers and dangerous surgeries. We want to help people find out what’s wrong so that they can get more enjoyment out of life!
Our front office specialist is someone who is the most organized person in our office. Their role is to work closely with the clients, staff and referral sources. They will perform a number of administrative tasks to support our team ensuring efficient operations in our offices.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the best service and comforts are provide for our clients with the ultimate goal being above expectations of satisfaction.
- Working cooperatively within the team environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance with a positive attitude and is adaptable and flexible.
- Is helpful, patient and is interested in the welfare of our clients and staff.
- Handles negative situations and conflict in a constructive mode utilizing interpersonal and communication skills.
- Selling the therapy in an efficient and accurate manager.
- Management of the therapist schedule confirming appointments and making follow up appointments as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills in assisting in the planning and implementing of changes where applicable.
- Able to multitask for the benefit of quality services.
- Excellent phone and computer skills.
- Initiates communication or dialogue with supervisor or manager when processes, tasks, instructions, etc. are not clear.
- Participating in implementing and maintaining a high level of client service and professional standards.
- Hours for part time are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10AM – 6PM.
- Potential to go full time
« Return To Careers Page
ALL OPEN POSITIONS
- Part Time Front Office Specialist
Mellwood Arts Center
$15 - $18 an hour
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10AM - 6PM
- Industrial Physical Therapist
$70k - 80K
Covering 3rd shift or shifts as needed