How To Ease Irritating Neck and Shoulder Pain Naturally, Before It Gets Any Worse!
Another scenario we frequently see is our patients going to the doctors before seeing us, and the doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
This is rarely the best advice and often soon after, they end up going back to the Doctor because their pain hasn’t gotten any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people aged 30+ are suffering with chronic neck and shoulder pain. It's not right.
Has That Ever Happened To You?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck/Shoulder Pain, Here Are are 7 Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You waited for it to go away on it’s own, but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor, who told you to rest and take painkillers. The pills did nothing to help your pain and as soon as they wore off, your chronic neck and shoulder pain struck again
3. A family member or friend told you that everybody gets neck or shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or Physical Therapy in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or they made your pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your neck and shoulder pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few massages, hoping that they would fix the pain, but they didn’t do anything to fix it long term
We all know the helpless feeling of trying everything and nothing is working. We want to give you the relief you FINALLY deserve. Click the link below to talk with one of our dedicated physical therapists and get the answers you've been waiting for. This phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make YOUR right decision.
What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Neck/Shoulder Pain Quickly?
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that neck and shoulder pain will "just go away with time", but then in 6 months time they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed - or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises. The right exercises ,given to you by a physical therapist, will help reduce pain and allow you to move freely again. This will make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon or aggravate your neck or shoulder even more - like some exercises do.
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest. Have you ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you then struggle because your neck feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do for neck or shoulder pain is to rest and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest and sitting in awkward positions makes your neck or shoulders stiff and tight. It would help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, in order to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy. Physical Therapy is proven to help people with neck and shoulder pain. In fact, at Focus Physical Therapy, it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends, physical therapy will help get you back to living the life you deserve.
If you would like to know how the team at Focus Physical Therapy can help you live with less neck and shoulder pain, we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
It's normal to feel nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy. You're unsure of its benefits or you're not sure if it's right for you or not. If that sounds like you, then start with a free Discovery session. This way we can work with you to find out what is wrong and figure out what can be done, without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
How can choosing to see a Physical therapist at Focus Physical Therapy, help you get rid of Neck and/or Shoulder pain?
We will help you get back to living free from the curse of chronic neck and shoulder pain
Would you prefer to speak to a PT over the phone before coming to the clinic?
Get your FREE neck and shoulder pain guide here: