Are You Frustrated With Irritating Neck and Shoulder Pain Getting In The Way Of Your Life?
We Want To Give You The Pain Free Life That You Deserve. For That Reason, We Make The Time To Listen To Your Concerns - Because We Care.
A Message From Owner and Operator, Dr. Brad Conder, PT, DPT, OCS
How can choosing to see a Physical therapist at Focus Physical Therapy, help you get rid of Neck and/or Shoulder pain?
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness - often inside of 3-8 sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your neck and shoulder pain once and for all
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep. We can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
- We will ensure that your problem is corrected and healed properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
- We can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery - and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that neck and shoulder pain has stolen from you
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
- The team at Focus Physical Therapy will help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic neck and shoulder pain
We will listen to your concerns and help you get back to living free from the curse of chronic neck and shoulder pain
Focus Physical Therapy offers completely FREE Discovery Visits to all clientele. During that visit, one of our dedicated physical therapists will be happy to listen to your story, answer all your questions, and start you on a path towards wellness. We realize that you may be unsure if Therapy is right for you or not. It could be that you’re not sure it’ll work, whether or not we're the right fit for you, or maybe you had a bad experience somewhere in the past. If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how Focus Physical Therapy can help you, please fill out the short form below and tell us more about yourself!
If you want to learn more about cost and availability at our therapy clinics in Highlands, East End, J-Town, Westport, and New Albany, click the button below and complete our short form.