- Are you looking for a physical therapy position that is challenging and fulfilling without seeing 25+ patients a day?
- Tired of Work comp and ready to do more prevention for employers?
- Also help a small business grow and learn about than just how to bill properly?
About Focus Physical Therapy
Started in 2016 by Brad Conder, Focus Physical Therapy is a independently owned physical therapy business. We have two stand alone orthopedic clinics and we also have multiple employer contracts to help with onsite prevention based services.
We mostly focus on helping everyday people manage difficult orthopedic issues that keep them from working, working out or spending time with loved ones and friends.
Our Employer Onsite consulting service that is growing and also may need your help to fill the demands of our customers.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking to fill a position that will work on our growing Physical Therapy Business. There may be a need to work at both locations ( Focus PT Locations )or other jobs that the company has available such as consulting work.
- Do you have a positive persona that makes patients look for any excuse to come back and see you?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with picking up the phone to speak to past patients?
- Are you able to communicate with patients or clients in such a way that they know what you’re doing for them?
- Are you able to connect and engage with people on a personal level (not just on a clinical skill level)? And do you have time for people over and above their allocated clinical sessions or that which you are being paid to give?
- Do you love to learn and are you committed to being part of a team that puts patients and not professional ego first?
- Are you flexible and open to change?
- Do you view the opportunity to learn as a privilege and not something that you should be paid to do?
- We have a competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- We are trying to make sure we consider candidates that want more from their career and salary is not the only goal of your job.
- Do NOT confuse this position with the run of the mill OP PT position or even a clinic director at a corporate or hospital based OP PT.
- This process will be taken very seriously and we MUST find the right fit to meet the goals of the company and the owner (Brad Conder).
« Return To Careers Page
ALL OPEN POSITIONS
- Part Time Front Office Specialist
Mellwood Arts Center
$15 - $18 an hour
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10AM - 6PM
- Industrial Physical Therapist
$70k - 80K
Covering 3rd shift or shifts as needed